A few things for sale due to downsizing

ohiomike

We are downsizing, getting the house ready to sell.  I thought someone here might be interested in some of the things we need to sell.

A Flexsteel love seat-  $150  Those wrinkles are actually pillows.  No stains, non smoking house, no rips, actually its in excellent shape.  This and the recliner below cost us over $1100, and in the past few years hardly used, wife's legs are too short to reach the ground while sitting in it so she went out and bought another couch instead....lol.  Comes with a couple of matching pillows too.

2m633lt.jpg

Here is the matching recliner....Flexsteel.........$150, or buy both for $250  bad lighting makes it look off colored, but it isn't.  This was used a bit more but still a great deal for someone.

wlst2d.jpg

Next is a 27" Sony WEGA color TV, about 11 years old.  Flat screen, but has a picture tube.  Excellent picture and sound.  Great shape, just don't want to pay to move this heavy TV.

nvbdsh.jpg

Here's a great 4 drawer file cabinet.  36" wide, 18" deep, 53" tall.  Fireproof, it has a safety lock so if one drawer is opened, the other drawers cannot open until it is closed.  Supposed to be fireproof (never tested...lol)  $125....these things are over a couple of grand new

2iu26w0.jpg

Here's a steel set of shelves like you see in an office.  Matches the file cabinet, and as you can see, its very stout, had all my text books on it from 4 years of school.  Books not included.  $45

rcikn9.jpg

This I am not selling because of the move, just selling because I don't need it.

12 gauge rifled slug barrel, camo, for a Mossberg 500....I used it for one season, on my model 500 AB for a few practice shots, never saw a deer that year....lol.  $110.  Paid $150 for it.

2ui7mmu.jpg

I have some other items too, just don't want to load OR up with a bunch of pics.  I can provide a pic of each if you want.

Panasonic fax/phone KX-FP105, works great, $10

Ekorness 'Stressless' leather recliner with footstool.  Walnut base on both, premium leather- new was $2200, not really wanting to sell, but would sell for $1250, but am firm on the price.

thanks

Edited by ohiomike

• 3 weeks later...

How bout $40 for the Sony?  Great TV, just selling to downsize.

$100 for the File Cabinet

$40 for the shelving?

$5 for the fax/phone

$100 for the camo barrel

The Ekorness is still for sale, $1250.  Leather with walnut base, matching footstool

2zine6b.jpg

Not trying to shit in your thread but your not going to sell that TV I tried to give away 2 of them (a 27 and a 32)and none wants them. I ended up throwing mine in a dumpster. Because even the recycling center doesn't want them

Edited by 2talltim

Seriously?  Man, its an excellent TV too.  No kidding.  When the DirecTV guy hooked it up to the box he said he couldn't believe that TV had as good or a better picture than some of the hd sets he had seen.  I figured it was worth something to someone.....

Goodwill wouldn't even take mine, they said they had too many already.

I tried taking mine there also. They said it had to be 2007 or newer. Basically digital I think.