IMS Cleveland and After Party

MidgetTodd

Well its that time of year again. Saturday the 31st is the day for our yearly get together after the show. Russo has again offered to put a spot together and I will set up a group rate at a hotel close to the after party spot if we have enough wanting to stay. Lets get some new faces out and more of the regular ones too and get this back to the glory it was when we did it at Buddys. I need a head count for who will be coming to the after party so Russo can find a spot, it will be near the IX Center as usual. And then also a head count for who would like a room for the night........ And go!

Me +1
Russo +1
SkullSqueezer +1
Mags +2
Travis +1
Pauly +1
Jbot

Jim+1

Asian Tim

Speedy

JHawk

ScottB +1

Terminator +1

Bowdog+1 maybe

Hutch +1 maybe

Bad maybe

Edited by MidgetTodd

My wife is wondering if there will be many other wives attending the party as she doesn't generally enjoy sitting quietly while I engage in manly conversations that do not concern nor interest her.

So are we looking down the barrel of a sausage fest or what?

i don't know. i initially went into the bathroom to sit and possibly puke cause i was about to black out.  and then i was like "well, might as well poop while i'm here".  i felt a lot better after that.  lolololol

• Upvote 2

I have a few ideas for places to go.  Anyone looking for anything special?  I know in years past people have wanted karaoke or other random things for entertainment.  I just want to get a better idea of what people are looking for before I decide exactly where to go.  If any other Cleveland locals have ideas feel free to kick in locations so we can get it figured out.