Sony Hack

Casper

I care because we are becoming a worldwide poster child for pussies. We are giving in to what our enemies want, changing our way of life and how we do things. Give us the choice whether to go and see the movie or not, if some bad shit were to go down......it was our choice to still go and say "fuck you" to those that want to terrorize us. But because Hollywood and that entire industry is overwhelmingly liberals, this all makes perfect sense to me.

• Upvote 3

I think it's a load of crap. Sony just gave in to terrorism they are getting what they want. It's ironic that a country that spews nothing but hate propaganda about America now is offended by a slap comedy movie. They must be truly scared of us if they think we take Seth Rogan seriously. North Korea = hypocrites and Sony = pussies. But I can see why they'd pull it from the theaters for liability reasons. If they show it and something were to happen then I could see a lot of people that start pointing lawsuit fingers and saying "They knew this was going to happen but did nothing about it." This time the terrorist win. But I think Sony should sac up and say ok free copies of the movie for every household in the country as an FU to North Korea. I think it should get sponsorship from a bunch of American companies. Hell I'd probably be willing to watch a commercial in the middle of the movie if that were the case. If it's in the movie the advertiser can do whatever they want to. Like have a top less model shotgun a bud then shoot a Remington 870 while yelling America Fuck Yeah!

Edited by cOoTeR

Too funny. The prez agreed with those of you who are disappointed with Sony. You do know their lawyers told them they'd be responsible for anyone killed or injured at the theaters if they proceeded, right? They're a Japanese-owned, for-profit company (with shitty I.T. Security) that needed to protect their interests, not act as bastions of liberty for this fine land.

Too funny. The prez agreed with those of you who are disappointed with Sony. You do know their lawyers told them they'd be responsible for anyone killed or injured at the theaters if they proceeded, right? They're a Japanese-owned, for-profit company (with shitty I.T. Security) that needed to protect their interests, not act as bastions of liberty for this fine land.

Sounds familiar.

"But I can see why they'd pull it from the theaters for liability reasons. If they show it and something were to happen then I could see a lot of people that start pointing lawsuit fingers and saying "They knew this was going to happen but did nothing about it." This time the terrorist win."

And now once it's released, everyone who had zero plans to see this B movie will line up.

Well, it is the patriotic thing to do after all. Just after you buy a car full of gold bullion, war bonds and Fox shares.

Sounds familiar.

"But I can see why they'd pull it from the theaters for liability reasons. If they show it and something were to happen then I could see a lot of people that start pointing lawsuit fingers and saying "They knew this was going to happen but did nothing about it." This time the terrorist win."

Sony was screwed either way. They just decided to fold before the company went bankrupt.

I can't believe Republicans aren't more sympathetic with Sony's plight here.

So Sony should donate the rights to the film to a not-for-profit to aid people with really bad haircuts. That way, they won't get sued?

That's a very interesting idea.

The whole thing reads like a bad 'B' movie script. From Obama going on TV over a 'credible threat' to the MPAA paying off the CIA and congress to the take down of The Pirate Bay. This event has passed the point of credibility and gone into the realm of farce. The whole idea is worse than Benghazi being caused by a video nobody ever heard of.

Oh, TERRORISTS!!!!!!

Seriously, Best Korea with the assistance of 'RED' China are trying to take down Hollywood via Japan?!?

Damn commies! :lol:

Edited by Strictly Street

But maybe I do?

I'm aware that Americans believe in some dumb shit too but that's usually individuals or groups of whackos.

The Korean govt does or did public service announcements on fan death.

Not trying to disparage you or your nationality, just find it silly that of all the other things it could be, the consensus was that having a fan running at night kills kids.