Anyone ride today?

GixxerTravis

I did about 10 miles, mostly across town. I would have been out for a much longer ride but a friend needed help doing a complete replacement on his bathroom floor, down to raising the joists to get it flat and level. Gonna be stiff & sore tomorrow!

Tuesday's supposed to be clear but cooler.

I finally got the old Nighthawk 750 buttoned up and back on the road Saturday. I kind of missed that bike. 

Since I *JUST* fixed her, blame me for the inevitable 3 months of unridable weather. 

Edited by Phreon

I really meant to get out today. But put Christmas lights up on the house instead rather than freezing my ass off later. Oops, I mean "happy holiday" lights.

Edited by DAC

Rode to work today, then took the long way home. Rode yesterday and the day before and I'll ride to work tomorrow at o-dark-thirty for my Scottsdale trip. Last week I participated in a motorcycle scavenger hunt between work days. I ride every day there isn't snow or ice on the road.

• Upvote 2

Rode up to Waterford, Mi today to jump through some hoops for a contract gig I'm doing - 180ish miles, 38 degrees of awesome. I'm planning on riding down to the Pony tomorrow to pick up a new front tire, it might rain a bit.

• 2 weeks later...