Jason Britton is a really cool guy.

cOoTeR

I went to the progressive motorcycle show Saturday. The stunt show was sponsored by Kawasaki so they had Jason Britton and Eric I don't know his last name performing. I've seen a few stunt shows in my day. Normally I get bored after about 5 minutes but these guys were awesome.

Afterwards they were signing autographs so we went to get one on a shirt my son won earlier. I asked if we could also get a picture. They said of course. So we went around the desk and got a nice picture. As we were walking back around my two year old son saw Jason Britton's bottle of water. He said "Daddy water" and reached for it. I said "No, that's Mr.Britton's water.". Then the little stinker looked at Jason Britton and said "Water please". Jason didn't hesitate grabbed the water and handed it to my son with a smile. I tried to politely turn it down but he insisted and gave my son his bottle of water. Then after the autograph session he was walking around the show talking to people.

It's always cool seeing celebrities that aren't too cool to hang out around normal people. But it's really cool when you meet one that is a genuinely nice and cool person. Jason Britton is one of them.

• 2 months later...