Day Ride H. Hills. Short

B-Mac

Took off this am 54deg for a short back road trip ( 2.5 hrs. 112 mi) mixed roads around Hocking Hills. Most of the fall colors are gone and gravel roads are in need of care. Starting to feel like winter Blah.

2014Oct30Ride.jpg

Short Crap Video:

name="nismo_2005" post="141939installimestamp="1414800826"]Here is the last ride I took saturday got cut short by a masterlink failure

93-595-278-carbon hill buchtel rd-685-13-78-woodlane dr-loop rd-278-595-93-maysville williams rd.

That is a great test and tune route. Did you install your master link? How long has it been on? Did it do any damage to the bike?

name="nismo_2005" post="141939installimestamp="1414800826"]Here is the last ride I took saturday got cut short by a masterlink failure

93-595-278-carbon hill buchtel rd-685-13-78-woodlane dr-loop rd-278-595-93-maysville williams rd.

That is a great test and tune route. Did you install your master link? How long has it been on? Did it do any damage to the bike?

Try this

MLSafety.jpg

yes i installed it. it broke the case saver but nothing else really. link had about 400-500 mies on it chain had not stretched any and the link actually broke both halves were still attached to there respective sides of the chain. i have never had a master link snap in half on me before so it was odd to me that it broke like that.

like i said messed up the case saver but everything else seams fine.