Selling All My Race Sh@t (Suit, Boots, Back Protector, Warmers)

Hollywood33

Unfortunately, I'm getting out of racing for a little while.  Figured I'd sell this stuff off and use the money for school instead of letting it just sit. I'm not sure if this allowed or not, but since I can't post pictures on this site for some reason I'm directing you to the Wera classifieds for more information. Just go to race gear and search it or whatever.  Pics and all the details are there. Casper, feel free to reprimand me with a good spanking if you wish.

Alpinestars MX1 Custom Suit (Sz. 48/58)-  $350

Alpinestars Supertech R Boots (Sz. 46 or U.S. 11.5)- $160

Knox Contour Back Protector (Sz. L Race)- $75

LP Racing Hot Sox Tire Warmers (single temp, up to 190 rear)- $140

God I miss you, Madcat.  I'm moving to Columbus next summer for work, so we should rekindle this bromance.

Bring Murse, I once got beers with him at the bar, then he disappeared.  You guys still got Dirty bikes?  I could definitely snag one of those next summer and some gear and start riding dirty again. 

Cocks is engaged bro, we won't see him for a bit until he settles life down lol.  Ask me how I know.  So that means you're next, then it'll be who knows.  

But yeah, one thing I could use is some dirty in my life next year.  God knows I can't afford to race and all that on the track so maybe that would be a good option.