new guy from hocking hills

nismo_2005

Hello My name is Eddie I live in logan ohio

I ride a 93 klx650r that has been converted to street legal. it still has the 18/21 setup for rims but i plan to lace up some 17's over the winter.

anyway just wanted to say Hi and hope to find more people to ride with in the area. 

thank you connie14

tweak740 i know the nelsonville area pretty well i used to live there. we need to get together sometime cause all the rides i go on are solo.

where do you do your off road riding in the area wayne? i know of some decent un maintained roads that are legal some in nelsonville and some near tar hollow state park.

its a bit of a hike out by tar harlow but it is some decent twisty roads the whole way out.

thank you connie14

tweak740 i know the nelsonville area pretty well i used to live there. we need to get together sometime cause all the rides i go on are solo.

where do you do your off road riding in the area wayne? i know of some decent un maintained roads that are legal some in nelsonville and some near tar hollow state park.

its a bit of a hike out by tar harlow but it is some decent twisty roads the whole way out.

I'm down when do you wanna ride?

about the nissan thing i dont drive one at all anymore. i have had a few the last one was a b13 sentra xe with a sr20 and trans out of a se-r with bolt ons it was a fun 4 door sleeper and have had a s13. right now i just have my bike my dd 05 civic and the family car which is a 2010 cr-v and i just got rid of my yj wrangler and it is the vehicle i miss the most out of all 30 something that i have had over the last 10 years.

in the first pic the lift had about 300 really hard miles on it. it was rough country and i would not recommend there leaf springs or shocks to anyone the springs flexed very well but were weak and bent very easily and the shocks that shipped with the kit were far to short. i should have pictures after it all settled down to only giving me about 2.5-3" of lift after all was said and done.

• 2 weeks later...