Couple fun little clips from g&j

oldschoolsdime92

Couple videos from the kart track yesterday...

Facing me- I kind of like this , so I can see my body position (head and shoulder)

Fun little swing arm mounted action. Kind of neat to see knee down, and chain and suspension work

And your typical- buddy of mine on a drz wanted some footage of him riding , so I followed him a bit

I agree, kickstands gotta go! I'd like to be a bit more consistent too. Had a buddy click off some times and I was running high 45s-46s at my best. Some much worst. Need more seat time.

You and me both! I've heard there's some fast bastard running 38's on an aprilia sxv.

My goal next season is 39's at G&J. I'm changing my bike setup, hopefully for the better, this winter.

You and me both! I've heard there's some fast bastard running 38's on an aprilia sxv.

My goal next season is 39's at G&J. I'm changing my bike setup, hopefully for the better, this winter.

Funny you mention him. I hit him up yesterday to see what kind of lap times he was running there. 38s , is flat out rolling. I'd be pretty happy if I could get the WR into the 43s. For a dual sport based platform, I think that would be pretty respectable

I could definitely see a wr250x going 43's

Doug gall, on a 450x swapped grom was practically rolling 43's right behind me.

Schmidt claims 41's on his katoom, but I'm thinking fish story.

I just made it in 43's and know of a few places I could shave time.

• 2 weeks later...

You just have to call Gary and see. Most of the time they are always open, but this time of year I'm not sure. Had a buddy there last Sunday and he said it was slick as snot.

Directions

G&J Kartway

1619 Barnets Mill Road

Camden, OH 45311

937-452-1218

contact@gandjkartway.com

Thanks man

Yeah I kinda wanna try and get one more "track day" in before I put the supermoto away for the season. And if it's gonna be 70 Monday and Tuesday I think I have to try :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while I'm suppose to be working