Tire Installs in Columbus?

devexity

I'm looking for a shop who will install tires that I already have for my Honda Shadow. as far as I know iron pony won't do it because it's not their tires.

Looking for:

Business Name

Cost of install

service guarantee

Thanks.

Grant at the Rice Paddy does my tires, and they have a really fancy motorcycle specific computer balancer that even tells you if you need weights on the left vs right side. Grant always nit picks everything for me until it's just right, which I appreciate a great deal.  I think it's $35 each if you didn't buy the tires from them (reg. $25 if you buy tires through them). More if you have to bring in the whole bike as opposed to just the wheels.  They may farm that part out to their neighbors the Gent's Wrench (motorcycle repair/welding and fabrication shop in same compound of old warehouses).  Grant, Tom, Jack, etc always take care of any issues I have with anything.

They are on the corner of 11th Ave and Grant Ave just across the tracks west of the fairgrounds, near OSU campus.  They are basically a vintage Japanese motorcycle parts salvage shop, with some 80's through '00's sport bike and cruiser stuff as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i do it

i charge $20 a wheel off the bike

$35 a wheel on the bike

contact me at 614-256-3407

Have your prices gone up for 2015? Is Marysville the location where this activity takes place? I have a F&R set off the bike that need to be replaced but I am down in HH and dont know if this would be cost effective drive (82mi). B.

• 1 month later...

Is this done "while you wait?"  I assume an appointment is needed as well.  What are the times you do this work?

yes while you wait.  appointment only, usually weekends, but i can get people in during the week if need be.  usually morning times

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't Iron Pony offer free mount and balance if you buy the tires from them? A friend of mine did that years ago when his HD Wide Glide needed a new front tire.

Not sure if still offer that service.

OhioBob

Edited by OhioBob

Another endorsement for Hoblick here. He put a new set of Pilot Road 3s on my CB1100. Awesome work - plus you get the added benefit of shooting the breeze with Ryan, who I think has owned one of every type of motorcycle ever made.

Doesn't Iron Pony offer free mount and balance if you buy the tires from them? A friend of mine did that years ago when his HD Wide Glide needed a new front tire.

Not sure if still offer that service.

OhioBob

Highly doubtful that the Pony is gonna do anything for free. ;)

• 2 weeks later...