DerekClouser

Saturday September 27

Time to get this going.

Time Meet at 7am, Kickstands up no later than 7:15am. - BP at 71 & 83 ---
10134 Avon Lake Rd
Burbank, OH 44214
Coordinates: 40.996158, -81.996600

Route:
Running 83 into Coshocton, then 541 to 79, 79 to; 16, Brownsville Rd which turns to 668, then 93 to Logan.

http://tinyurl.com/n5bebaz

Stops will be in Millersburg and in Coshocton. The Millersburg Speedway (off 83) will also be a stop for a very brief moment in case people have emergency pees and if anyone wants to meet there. A full rest stop will be in Coshocton at the Marathon off 83 for fuel, breakfast, and a stretch break.

After the Coshocton break we will haul the entire way to the meet stop. For those who want to shorten the ride down can shortcut 16 all the way down to 668. (Cuts about 40 minutes off the ride) but the rest of us will follow the route above.

I have no problem leading unless someone else wants to lead down since I'm on a new bike I might be a tad bit slower.

People Meeting in Lodi:
DerekClouser
Whaler

TimtheAzn

Grokked

TonyBlaze

jschaf

People Meeting in Wooster:

People Meeting in Millersburg:

flick311

People Meeting in Coshocton:

Isaac's Papa

Edited by DerekClouser

People Meeting in Lodi: 
DerekClouser
Whaler

Grokked

TimTheAzn (maybe)

People Meeting in Wooster:

People Meeting in Millersburg:

People Meeting in Coshocton: (8:45ish)

Maybe IP?

1.5 hrs roughly from Lodi to Coshocton according to the google route posted.  

Kickstands up on time (7:15 latest) from Lodi puts us/them in Coshoscton at 8:45 ish.  That's not counting the brief pee stop in Millersburg, though, so.... 

8:45-ish

I may be able to make this ride, can meet in Millersburg or Coshocton. Curious, what time of day do you think we would be passing back thru Millersburg? I would probably be in med., med. fast group.

8:00, or slightly thereafter, most likely. It's an hour from Lodi, at the speed limit.

Yea, I'd say be at Millersburg around 745. Better to be a bit early to ensure you don't miss the caravan. 

I'll be at the BP (71/83) by 7:00 am. Maybe it won't be so foggy this time around.

I'm hoping for this. The ride 2 years ago was so fun.  Last time, the fog and cold definitely made for a less enjoyable experience.  

I have hopes for this one though... the weather looks perfect. 

If I can get off work.....

I'll jump in line as you enter the ramp at point "E", for OH-16 E.

I'll be there by 9:15, unless you can give me a better time.

It will be an hour ride from there to Logan.

Okay, new plans.  Since I have to work this weekend, I'll be leaving

from Port Columbus, instead of Newark, IF I can leave work early

enough.  So, don't expect to see me at point "E" after all.

I'll jump in with Helmutt's group at Groveport, if I can get there in time,

otherwise, my plan is to run down to Nelsonville and jump on the bus

there.

Where is the fuel stop in Nelsonville, in case I have to wait around?

Okay, new plans.  Since I have to work this weekend, I'll be leaving

from Port Columbus, instead of Newark, IF I can leave work early

enough.  So, don't expect to see me at point "E" after all.

I'll jump in with Helmutt's group at Groveport, if I can get there in time,

otherwise, my plan is to run down to Nelsonville and jump on the bus

there.

Where is the fuel stop in Nelsonville, in case I have to wait around?

This is the Northeast Ohio ride-down thread... You probably want to be posting in the main thread :)

I don't think I'll make the Lodi meet... I'll never wake up early enough. I'd also just slow everyone down..

Whaattttttttt? This is the first real "ride" for the triumph so I'll be taking it easy. Don't worry about how fast your going!

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Whaattttttttt? This is the first real "ride" for the triumph so I'll be taking it easy. Don't worry about how fast your going!

Sent from my iPhone.

You taking it easy is still far faster than I'll want to go... And it'll turn my 3 hour commute into a 4 hour ride down there if I go with you guys.  I'm already gonna have to wake up at like 6 to be out the door at 7.  Not looking to wake up at 5... This'll be the longest day I've ever spent riding, and by the end of it, fatigue WILL be a factor :(  I definitely want to meet everyone, especially the NEO guys I haven't met yet, but I guess it'll have to happen in the parking lot at the main event meet site :)

You taking it easy is still far faster than I'll want to go... And it'll turn my 3 hour commute into a 4 hour ride down there if I go with you guys. I'm already gonna have to wake up at like 6 to be out the door at 7. Not looking to wake up at 5... This'll be the longest day I've ever spent riding, and by the end of it, fatigue WILL be a factor :( I definitely want to meet everyone, especially the NEO guys I haven't met yet, but I guess it'll have to happen in the parking lot at the main event meet site :)

Oh so your still going gottcha haha

Sent from my iPhone.