Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

Event is setup and ready for reservations. All event info will be kept up to date in the event on the calendar. This way people who sync the OR calendar with their mobile devices won't have to search for the info. Please RSVP on the event so we can keep a head count (on the right side of the event page, or click here). 

http://ohioriders.net/index.php?/calendar/event/705-ohio-riders-invades-deals-gap/

It is important that you RSVP once you know for sure you're going. If you have a +1 or whatnot that isn't a member here, send me a PM so I can keep track of anyone coming that isn't a member. I can't tell you why yet, but it might be super cool (disclaimer: it might not be). 

• Upvote 1

Thinking about bringing the family down this year and stay monday to sunday or (tues-sun)but with the wife just starting her new job that makes her a big question mark. Not sure what to do now.

You'd really think about bringing kids around this group on this trip? :lol:

You'd really think about bringing kids around this group on this trip? :lol:

My kids have seen worse..lol..but seriously that's what the monday to thurday is for, then the wife can hang with the kids at the pool for the weekend while i hang and ride with the bubbys.

My kids have seen worse..lol..but seriously that's what the monday to thurday is for, then the wife can hang with the kids at the pool for the weekend while i hang and ride with the bubbys.

Let me know Tim. I will be in as usual. I know josh is out.

Let me know Tim. I will be in as usual. I know josh is out.

Yea decision making is going to be on hold for a bit. Till we know how her new jobs vacation time works. Im going for sure, no doubt about that.

edit..Josh is a pussy :D

Edited by 2talltim

Why does everyone get uptight about kids, I don't shelter my kids drom very much. They see the world as it is and how people are, not a sugar coated version of what you want them to think it is. I act no different around my kids than I do you clowns.

I act no different around my kids than I do you clowns.

I don't care either way, I'm on vacation and have no real filter or strict morals so I'm going to be me, but that's me. Others may not be comfortable with that like I am. You're missing that, you say you act no different, it's all the others that will feel they have to act different. Most adults don't feel comfortable letting loose in front of someone else's kids.

IMO, do with that as you will.

If they would go they would only be around "the group" during day light hours (if that). Most of the time they would be at the pool or on the cabin. They would not be around the night time shenanigans due to the very reason you mentioned. I'm not going to be "that guy".

Edited by 2talltim