Moto Series Finale at PIRC Sept 13/14

TRMN8TR

Enough B.S. in the thread from the last round, time for a clean slate.

Last round of Moto Series racing, who's coming?!

I'll be there running the trackday Saturday, plus the 750GT, 600 SBK sprints, and Mini 20 on Sunday. Points are close in the 600 sprints, so we should actually have a good battle going for the top 3 spots in the championships. I'm in 3rd right now, and I might be able to take the championship if the 2nd place guy would get out of my way. He's just a speed bump on my way to the top!

Oh and there will be a clam bake/crab legs/steaks on Saturday as well. Look over on the Moto Series forum if you want to order food ahead of time. Deadline is Sept. 7th!!

Just maybe if we eat more eddie's wieners with less talking we can all get along a little better.............                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I hope that Midget shows up with his new bike so I can earn some oreo's rewards                                        

Edited by Chuck Clay

Just maybe if we eat more eddie's wieners with less talking we can all get along a little better.............                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I hope that Midget shows up with his new bike so I can earn some oreo's rewards

You're supposed to be on my side. Midgets are lovable people. I know I can't make Saturday because that's the CRP race. Still waiting for and answer on anything I can do Sunday since I've not been to an event yet. If can't ride may still try and round up Bowman and come out to spectate, ridicule and hit on your womenz
  • Upvote 1

Unavailable gents... will be on the beach with a cold alcoholic drink that weekend

Unavailable gents... will be on the beach with a cold alcoholic drink that weekend

I ment the other Bowman. My teamate. I already knew you were going to be a liquored up hot mess blowing all your track money on vacation and antibiotics

• Upvote 1