2005 FJR 1300

flick311

I have an 05 FJR for sale. When I bought it, it had approx. 24,500 miles on it. I had the fork oil changed, and all other fluids were changed before I started riding it 2 yrs ago,( also checked valves, they were fine ). Since then I've put approx. 6000 miles on it, it has ran like you would expect. Tires ( pilot 2 ) have about 1200 miles on them. Just seeing if there is any interest out there, $ 5150.00. OBO Thanks. Buzz 330-763-0084post-13306-0-00810100-1409613271_thumb.j

Bump and approved! This is a great deal from a stand up guy.  I have known Buzz for years and he always takes great care of his bikes.  Hate to see you selling all of them man, but sounds like you got a good bike to replace it with.

Want to extent your riding range...this bike will do it.600 mile days are comfortable on a FJR with plenty of power for most riders,very good handling even with the weight.hard bags make it a great commuter,adjustable windshield extends your riding season and bad weather riding.

Don't let 30 K miles both you,FJR's routinely go over 100 K,I have 104K on my '04,several members on the FJR forum have over 100k and Gray Ghost is still running around SEO with his '03 with over 300,000 miles on her.

Edited by drc32-0

Oh yeah! I can't see myself without a bike! I picked up a 2012 Triumph 800 XC. Maybe meet up with you in Warsaw and go from there. I ride every weekend, can usually get away for a few hours. Call or text 330-763-0084

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...