Cardo Scala Rider Q2 Pro

jacobhawkins

I had a positive experience with the Cardo customer support folks a couple months ago.  My Cardo Scala Rider Q2 Pro (no longer available) was having trouble about a year after I bought it.  I thought I was hosed, but looked at the warranty and saw it was two years!  I sent them an email explaining the issue (low mic volume, not picking up my voice nearly at all) and they suggested I try a couple things at home.  Tried them, didn't work.  Sent an email back a couple weeks after my home attempts and they issued an RMA immediately.  Sent my whole system back and less than a week later I had my new one.  Keys to my happiness?  Fast and clear communication with the service people, real home solutions to try, fast shipping back to me, and a two year warranty!  That was what really surprised me.  I bought it on closeout as they were ending that model and it still was replaced.  I'm a happy Cardo customer.