FS: XDS - 9mm ; $550.00 - OBO

madcat6183

Posting for a friend, XDS in 9mm I think he's shot it a few hundred times at most, and he's really overly anal about his guns so I am sure it's in showroom shape.  He's only had it a few months, bought a Bodyguard and said he randomly bought a CZ last week and wants to sell something.

Includes gun, case, 2 standard mags, 1 extended mag, Remora holster, basically everything it came with plus some stuff.

I know he doesn't "have" to sell it, but know that he will take a little less than asking price.  I heard him say $500......

He's in Delaware, if needed I can broker the deal in Hilliard or possibly a little south of the area, he's a good friend and I trust him completely.  He bought it new.  Not sure if he requires any BOS or anything like that.

If anyone is interested please post or PM me and I will get you his cell.  It's posted on a few FB pages too. 

Vance Outdoors:

XDS 3.3 bi-tone 9mm $629

Only thing extra this gun comes with vs new is the extended mag and Remora holster...

His armslist ad lists as a bi-tone, and is at $525 OBO.

I was just looking at this the other day, but can't swing the cost right now.

Vance Outdoors:

XDS 3.3 bi-tone 9mm $629

Only thing extra this gun comes with vs new is the extended mag and Remora holster...

His armslist ad lists as a bi-tone, and is at $525 OBO.

I was just looking at this the other day, but can't swing the cost right now.

Yeah, literally I have no idea at all, just posting to try to help him out. 

If anyone is considering either of these, make sure that they are either "post recall", or the recall issue has been fixed...

http://www.springfieldrecall.com/

This....

Still a pretty good deal, I plan on getting one eventually but I'm not a bi-tone fan. Glws

• 3 weeks later...