Favorite Place to Mount New Tires

YZ250

Hey everyone,

I'm located in Middleburg Hts and will need to get new tires soon. What shop do you recommend that will treat me right? I'm looking for a shop that does quality work at a great price.

What kind of prices should I be expecting to bring them my wheels with old tires on them, have them remove the tires, and mount the new ones?

Also, do they usually balance the tires too is this an extra charge?

I appreciate your time and help!

Not sure where Middleburg Hts is, but the average cost to swap tires ( if you take them off the bike ) I've found at dealerships around me is about $80 otd. That should be to mount/balance/new valve stems/old tire disposal/tax

What kind of bike? I install tires, but I'm a bit far from you. I charge $20/off the bike, plus $2.50 to recycle your old tire. Two tires would set you back $45, and that includes balancing.

Take this deal YZ250, I use a guy local to me that charges the same - cant beat this deal at any dealer. Even if gas costs you $20, you're still winning

What kind of bike? I install tires, but I'm a bit far from you. I charge $20/off the bike, plus $2.50 to recycle your old tire. Two tires would set you back $45, and that includes balancing.

The bike is a 2007 Yamaha FZ6

Front - 120/70-17

Rear - 180/55-17

Its well worth the ride to have it done right in my opinion

Agreed.  SO many horror stories about shops that royally screw up bikes.  I'd also add an endorsement for Hoblick if you were closer to him than Isaac's Papa.

Pauly is a good deal just don't catch him on a Friday after a long day at work :)

How neither one of us noticed the tire was mounted backwards, I don't know. But it was as much my fault as his and he made it right, and I wouldn't let him give me the money back. 

I'll be back for any work I need done.  :bow:

Craig