Go Cruise Throttle Assist - Anyone use one?

Casper

Yeah... and it's fucking hideous, but whatever takes the focus off those damn speaker cabinets on your fairings, right?

Honestly, pretty inconspicuous, but certainly not particularly fashionable either.

108333-throttlemeister-throttle1_475.jpg

All the way on the left...

btw, my speakers have moved up to the handlebars.

http://www.thecycleguys.com/go-cruise-throttle-assist-1/

Wondering if it actually works well. Anyone here use/have one? 

i been using it for the haul thru freeways during those D to Seo one day trips. it serves the purpose for its price. It holds the pace for 5 to 10 mins just enough for a rest for the right hand, I dont think any one is looking to go hours on a motorcycle with a cruise control. Regarding the kaoko make sure it goes with the helibars (i cant imagine how it would not) as some forums were mentioning that.

Edited by NinjaDoc

i been using it for the haul thru freeways during those D to Seo one day trips. it serves the purpose for its price. It holds the pace for 5 to 10 mins just enough for a rest for the right hand, I dont think any one is looking to go hours on a motorcycle with a cruise control. Regarding the kaoko make sure it goes with the helibars (i cant imagine how it would not) as some forums were mentioning that.

I emailed them asking about the Helibars. The problem is Helibars are solid, so there's no place for the insert. I think they may make a model that will fit. I'm weighing all of the options at this point.