2007 Kawasaki ZX6R Race/Track Bike- $4600 OBO

Hollywood33

2007 Kawasaki ZX6R Race/Track Bike- $4600 OBO

Email for pics because it never lets me f@cking upload them on here. (mpm109@case.edu)

This bike has served me very well the last three seasons and has been fairly competitive. Unfortunately, I'm going into my last year of school and I need the cash.  The bike is a turn key race bike that has everything you need to go racing or have fun at track days.  Motor is stock and reliable.  Mods include:

Elka triple clicker shock

GP Suspension 25mm fork cartridges

Scotts steering dampener

Galfer stainless steel brake lines

Attack Race Bodywork (professionally painted but 3 seasons old so definitely not perfect)

Woodcraft clip-ons

Vortex rear sets

Leo Vince slip-on and mid-pipe w/ Pinebox header

Bazzaz Fuel Injection

Custom map/tune by Dyno Tune Motorsports (112 hp)

-1, +2 sprockets

BMC Race air filter

Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting, and I have some spares that will go with the bike.  It will be at Nelson Ledges on 8/31 and Pitt Race on 9/14 unless it sells before then.  Clean street title in hand.

440-478-8467

mpm109@case.edu

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

matty, you can ride the rest of the season on my bike if you sell yours.  but you have to fix it and maintain it and not break it and if you break it, you have to buy it with that mad lawyer money.  i'll even make you draft the agreement and everything. i am generous, i know.

• Upvote 1

Wow, I'm floored as this is something I'd never expect, but kudos to you for seeing that $ for school trumps racing.  Plenty of other fish in the pond when it comes time to get back in the game.

And yeah, this bike is legit.  Price is inline as well, good deal.

Man, you guys are hilarious... and brutal! Hahaha.

Trust me, this hurts a lot. I love racing with every fiber of my being, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I've been very lucky to make it through two years of law school while still racing all out. My main goal was to keep my loans at a reasonable level and never take extra for anything, and ive done that so far. I was fortunate enough to have pretty great jobs through school. But to get through this year and next summer studying for the Bar, the bike has to go. And to be honest, I'm a little burnt out and exhausted after three straight seasons.

I really, really want to finish out this season and hopefully that will happen. I have to give Brandon and Soren a run for their money. The plan is next season off and then back with something new and fast when I start working next August. Hopefully the dirt bike can keep me occupied for one year. Don't think I'll ever give it up completely. Love you guys too much.