**SOLD** 2007 Suzuki GSXR600 Race/Track Bike

r1crusher

Now wait a damn minute! I just got my track GSXR ready and joined MotoSeries and you list for sale 5 days later???????

Oh Craig is gonna have fun with this run and hide tactic :lol:

You must have missed the part where he said something about the "new bike" so don't worry. This 2007 was just not able to offer the level of performance a rider like Key Poo needs. The advancements in technology over the last few years will help him squeeze out those extra tenths he's been hunting for.

• Upvote 2

You must have missed the part where he said something about the "new bike" so don't worry. This 2007 was just not able to offer the level of performance a rider like Key Poo needs. The advancements in technology over the last few years will help him squeeze out those extra tenths he's been hunting for.

This will help him take Locket out with ease now.

Winning :lol:

Yes. Do this Chris and I will pick it up in Cinncy fri night and bring it to CRP Sat for free. No more excuses. You said you wanted JB to come out of big bike retirement, this may help.

let me get a handle on this $500/month student loan bullshit, and we'll talk.

I will find a way to race big bikes again eventually - it's just going to take a lot of bargaining with the wife, and probably a job in a different county :(

let me get a handle on this $500/month student loan bullshit, and we'll talk.

I will find a way to race big bikes again eventually - it's just going to take a lot of bargaining with the wife, and probably a job in a different county :(

If my wife doesn't agree with what I'm buying my bargaining tool is some chloroform and a rag.  She never seems to remember giving me the okay to buy things for some reason. :dunno:

Was looking for something a little newer, might need to run it past the boss.

You're going to pay a lot more for a newer CBR or YZF.  Some of the best and cheapest bikes are GSXR.  There's a shit ton of spares just about everywhere for that year and even some of the newer model year stuff will interchange.  My price isn't firm so make me a reasonable offer. :D