NCM Oct 25th-26th

Jester_

Figured I would start a normal thread for the weekend, there are currently two of us signed up for the weekend and a few others interested.

Here is the track layout that is contracted for that date, but it could change if there is any safety concerns with run off.

grandcourse_800.jpg

Here is a list of current registered riders, but im not sure how that correlates to each group, I would imagine it wont be too long until Intermediate is filled.

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.status/uidEvent/1D9C2A83-D02F-C5E2-8054D6CCB5011E1B?utm_medium=email&utm_source=motorsportreg&utm_campaign=EmailRegReceipt#.U_JyvsnD_qA

We are planning on leaving sometime in the morning on the 25th. I don't have any details on camping yet.

• 4 weeks later...

wow according to that link, there are currently 120 riders confirmed for both Sat & Sun trackdays. I suppose that 40+ riders per group may be pretty crowded even with a 3 mile track. I hope that so many guys on a track they've never been doesn't turn into a red-flag CF day. I hope I'm wrong!

At this point Intermediate and Advanced are sold out.

Im not sure how many are in each group.

Im not sure how many are in a group at motoseries, but we had 35 advanced riders "not counting control riders" at an N2 day at PIRC which is 1.3 miles long. Which did turn into a cluster lol.

Edited by Jester_

wow according to that link, there are currently 120 riders confirmed for both Sat & Sun trackdays. I suppose that 40+ riders per group may be pretty crowded even with a 3 mile track. I hope that so many guys on a track they've never been doesn't turn into a red-flag CF day. I hope I'm wrong!

Wholly fuck. I just lost interest.