8/23 Lawrence County ride

Heagachongoose

I know this a bit late notice for some of you but I'm trying to get a decent sized group together for a ride on saturday August 23rd. Here is a rough route I have ran a few times that I plotted out real quick. ROUTE Ride is roughly 200 miles of some good twisties and a few scenic routes.

The plotted route is tentative and open to suggestions. Through the link the route is completely editable. In case there is anything I have missed out on or someone wanted to add, feel free to modify the map in the link and pm me the link to the new map with any changes. There will be plenty of places to fuel up and to eat along the way. I'll brainstorm a bit and see if I cant think of anywhere cool to stop along the way. Hillbilly Hot Dogs is in Huntington but that's about all I can think of at the moment.

I can ride out and meet anyone on their way in. As far as I know now, there will be a few guys possibly coming in from the Cincinnatti/Dayton area and also a few From Columbus. Hoping to get a decent sized group together and to meet some new faces up.gif

Stands up at 11?? Sound good? Gives the travellers a bit of extra time to sleep in?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like everyone that had planned on going backed out due to work or other issues. No biggie though. I still plan on running around Lawrence county the majority of the day though. Probably wont venture into Wv/Ky though. Sometime in the next few weeks I plan on making a full day out of Wv but the 23rd is purely going to be southeastern Ohio for me. If you want I can meet up with you somewhere.

Might be interested in this one....probably can do it if it's a little later like noon or 1 meetup.  Where is the meet spot?

Meeting at the super quick just north of Portsmouth on 23 at 12:30ish. Probably hitting some local roads for a bit then heading east towards Ironton/Ashland. Then heading towards gallapolis. Idk where you're coming from blitz, I'm assuming north, but we can meet you wherever.

great ride for me!  500 miles today and one "oh shit" moment when the front washed out in some gravel.  There are some great roads down that way that I hadn't been on before.  Thanks for leading.

Thanks for coming along man. It was a good time for sure and was nice meeting you. All the credit goes to drc32-0 though. I never would have found any of those if he hadn't recommended them to me. Lol hopefully your wife didn't complain about you being late too much :p