Sena 20S Dual Bluetooth Communication System

RidersDiscount

The long awaited Sena 20S Bluetooth communication system is now available from Riders Discount.

Sena_Comm_20S_7.jpg

Using Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Sena has placed the 20S at the forefront of communication technology.  1.2 mile range, multi-way intercom, group intercom, Audio Multitasking, music sharing and more make the 20S a state the art device. 

Sena_Comm_20S_1.jpg

Comes with everything you see here plus two additional 12V chargers (not shown). 

Sena_Comm_20S_11.jpg

HD quality crystal clear and natural sound through the included speakers

Sena_Comm_20S_9.jpg

Use the versatile jog wheel to control the device or simply use the voice command feature.  Either way, the 20S is incredibly easy and intuitive to use.

Sena_Comm_20S_6.jpg

Order yours from MIKE today by giving him a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or sending him a message through this forum.  Is email more convenient?  Write us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!
Edited by RidersDiscount

price? Bluetooth is in my future, but hopefully when affordable :)

I said the same for 2 years. Finally got a Sena and it was the best damn motorcycle related decision I've made since buying the VFR
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Also unique with the 20S is the introduction of the Sena smartphone app for both iOS and Android devices.  Designed to allow you to adjust the settings of your Sena devices as well as organize your riding group, set your speed dial, and FM stations.  You can now have full control of all your device functions with the smartphone app from Sena.  

screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568%20(1).jpeg

Give MIKE a call to order your Sena 20S today!

Edited by RidersDiscount

I got mine on Saturday and rode with it yesterday after flashing the firmware with 1.1.1.  Works well - MUCH better audio quality and volume range than the Cardo Q2 set I had.  Darned good price from Riders Discount too.

I got mine on Saturday and rode with it yesterday after flashing the firmware with 1.1.1.  Works well - MUCH better audio quality and volume range than the Cardo Q2 set I had.  Darned good price from Riders Discount too.

Great, glad you like it! Appreciate the business too!

• 3 weeks later...

Great reviews thus far on this newest option from Sena, give MIKE a call to order yours today!

Yep, used mine in a group of 4 riders a couple weeks ago (the other 3 using SMH10 units).  Everything paired up well once we figured out the sequence, though my 20S has much better range ;-).

Yep, used mine in a group of 4 riders a couple weeks ago (the other 3 using SMH10 units).  Everything paired up well once we figured out the sequence, though my 20S has much better range ;-).

Thanks for the feedback, we have heard nothing but positive reviews on this. They did their homework on this.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Controlling the Sena 20S is similar to that of the SMH10 with its jog dial control system.  Simply turn the wheel to adjust volume of the current function (music, intercom, etc.), push the wheel in to play/pause music, or activate/deactivate the intercom system.  On the back of the unit is the phone button which can be pressed to active the voice control features of your phone.  

Also new to the 20S is the "Ambient Mode" button located on the bottom of the unit (not seen).  The Ambient Mode button essentially pauses all sound (music, intercom, GPS, etc.) and activates the external mic so you can hear what is going on outside your helmet.  This allows you to be more focused at stop lights, or allow you to have conversations with other motorists around you.  All the buttons are glove friendly. 

Sena_Comm_20S_5.jpg

Installing the device has never been easier with additional mount options.  The clamp method is still used but new with the 20S is a heavy duty adhesive mount option for helmets that just won't let you get the clamp between the liner and shell.  To install using the clamp method, simply insert the mounting plate between your liner and shell and tighten the hex screws.  Some helmets may require a little bit of force.  

On the back of the device is the quick release button to detach the 20S from the mounting plate as well as an auxiliary MP3 port. 

Sena_Comm_20S_8.jpg

Available at Riders Discount, give MIKE a call to order yours today!

• 3 weeks later...
One of the biggest improvements on the Sena 20S is the range of communication.  Sena claims the range to be at 1.2 miles (2km) with open terrain and line of sight achieved using Bluetooth 4.0 technology and the pop-up antenna on the units.  However, not everywhere we ride has 1.2 miles of clear line of sight unless we are riding through the Great Plains... Realistically we experienced about 1/2 to 3/4 miles of clear communication riding through the city and around town.  What's great about the 20S over the SMH10 is if you do fall out of range from the other device, it will automatically reconnect as soon as it's back in range whereas the SMH10 needs to be significantly closer.  

Sena_Comm_20S_4.jpg

Here you can better see the "Ambient Mode" button on the bottom of the unit we talked about in the previous posting.  This allows you to quiet everything if you need to talk to someone outside your helmet or allow more focus at an intersection. 

Sena_Comm_20S_3.jpg

These have been one of our most popular selling communication devices, get yours today by giving MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804!

• 2 months later...