FS: 1995 24' Baja Outlaw

rslocum

Does around 64 with a couple people and a little fuel with the 4 blade. A little faster with the 3 blade. All depends on load. It has a 100 gallon gas tank so weight can very quite a bit. The boat cruises nicely at 40mph @ 3500rpm and that where it spends most of its time besides idle through no wake zones. Driving mostly like this I have measured fuel consumption right around 2 mpg. Which is not bad for a big block I believe. Thanks.

fixed that for you. Thanks!

I like boating, but having a friend with a boat is infinitely better than owning one yourself.

Edited by Gump

Never worried about fuel consumption. If I ever would I'm definitely in the wrong hobby. Just easier on me to have a sense on roughly how much fuel I'm using with the GPS trip odometer vs. the amount of fuel I put in at the pump.

I'm not suggesting that you or anyone else should worry about it, I just like to think of things in terms of fun-to-dollar ratio.

Plenty of people (some on this site) think that track days are foolishly expensive.  I justify the fun:dollar ratio, and they disagree.  That's where I struggle with boating.  I enjoy renting a boat every so often, but boat ownership is not for me.

all that said, the one posted looks like a peach!