anyone still street ride a supermoto?

rotaxripstick

I'm looking to see if anyone still rides supermoto on the weekend on the street, I have a 2014 drz 400 and it is my first Moto. Been riding street bikes all my life and finally did the switch and can't be happier. Just looking to get some guys together for a weekend ride once a month or whenever you want. I always ride by myself cause all my friends sold there bikes,and its starting to get boring. Just let me know.

Lots of guys to ride with around here man, I am sure some others in your area will chime in soon. Also search the forum, i believe there is a super moto street ride coming up.

But he really might win the novice supermoto class. I don't know how many people are actually bringing supermoto bikes.

I'll be there on a supermoto. I'm by no means fast, but I will be present.

do you register as a novice, or an expert?

I am pretty sure the only other supermoto guys are experts, but there might be some AFJ guys showing up to their local track to throw down.  I  hope they do anyway.

do you register as a novice, or an expert?

I am pretty sure the only other supermoto guys are experts, but there might be some AFJ guys showing up to their local track to throw down. I hope they do anyway.

Novice

I'm 1 of the AFJ guys. I got another one coming to sign up novice supermoto. Im trying to get more, but most of them are street only riders. Obviously if there's not enough turn out we'll figure something out.