Fs: 2008-2014 yamaha R6r optimal racing fairings

TwiztedRabbit

Hey all selling my used optimal racing track fairings for a 2008-2014 yamaha R6r. These are used.. with a few cans of rattle paint on them. They had been down and repaired before I got them. haven't been downed since.. good condition. . Sand and paint would be really nice.
Retail is $420 shipped new
Asking $200 picked up. Located in Easton area of columbus

post-8656-0-22910600-1403181589_thumb.jp

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

my current body work is a mix of optimal vs armor bodies actually..  optimal  upper and lower and AB tail and  under

I have owned 6 sets of optimal now... ive had only 1 issue with an upper in which the gel coating was coming off when we received it.. John the owner at optimal not only replaced the current upper but sent me a brand new set for the trouble... (that was 4 years ago) I've used them since with zero issue other than availability

fitment is good and  installation is fine as long as you take your time...  I would say optimal is a great middle of the road  fairling kit..  way better than the Chinese ebay brands,   and better than hotbodies..   on par with armor bodies but not a nice as sharkskins

they crash well too.. my wife went down 2 times on hers  both lowsides just sand  fill scrapes and paint

• 3 months later...