2008 Honda CBR600RR Graffiti

Casper

First I'll start with saying Carie isn't done riding for good. She has only ridden a handful of times since mini me was born, and it just doesn't make sense to have this sitting in the garage wasting away.

It's mint. No scratches. Nothing. The only possible issue is the headlight brights switch may have a short. I have a new one in a box that I haven't put on. It could just need some contact cleaner sprayed in it. The only aftermarket parts on the bike are flush-mount front turn signals, rear spools, and battery tender plug. I have an under tail for it if the buyer wants it. With Carie riding so little, I never bothered putting it on. It will have a new battery for the buyer as well. It push starts, but the battery just doesn't hold enough juice to turn it over. The chain is freshly cleaned and lubed, and it's last oil change was around 20 miles ago.

Now for the kicker. This bike only has 2,783 miles. That's not a typo. Around 1,000 of those miles were put on by me, the rest Carie. Additional bonus; almost a full tank of gas.

We're mostly looking to sell it, but might be interested in trades (or partial trades). The only ones in the area aren't nearly as nice and asking $6500-7500. We're going to start in the middle, $7000 obo. OR price drop to $6500 obo. 

post-8610-1400791183015.jpg

post-8610-14007911927686.jpg

post-8610-14007912005527.jpg

post-8610-14007912187692.jpg

post-8610-14007912329657.jpg

post-8610-14007912428836.jpg

post-8610-14007912515991.jpg

Bike is minty fresh and well taken care of!

Ooooohhh pretty. I'd buy this up quick if I had the cash. GLWS.

Thanks guys. She hates to part with it, but it just doesn't make sense right now. 

I just saw one in the parking lot last night on the way out and was like I think I'll pick one up sooner than later.  Unfortunately after closing on our new place today, that sooner is now slightly later than buying a new bike today too.  Although me showing up on that would be pretty funny and I'd love to see my wifes face, until she punched me square in the face and went inside locking me out. 

I just saw one in the parking lot last night on the way out and was like I think I'll pick one up sooner than later. Unfortunately after closing on our new place today, that sooner is now slightly later than buying a new bike today too. Although me showing up on that would be pretty funny and I'd love to see my wifes face, until she punched me square in the face and went inside locking me out.

Ha ^this. Seems every time I get on shit squared away to save and buy a buy something always happens..maybe after i replace the motor in my truck

• 2 weeks later...

Lack of consistent riding is one of the reasons I don't foresee myself owning a nice bike any time soon.  If something is going to sit in my garage and depreciate, I want it to be cheap to begin with...

Find Carie a DR200 or something.  You can both play with it at CRP, and take it for short jaunts around town if the need arises.  I've never ridden a 200, but Larry's 125 was significantly more peppy than the XR100, and the disk brake makes a HUGE difference.  Plus they're as close to zero-maintenance as you can get.

Speaking of hot chicks on sportbikes... Where have Schmuck and Ananda been hiding? She's so hot...that girl. :)

The ginger ain't too bad, either. ;)

No idea. I was just thinking about them the other day. Last I heard Mike had sold or was selling his bike and getting out of motorcycles completely.