OR Decals

F4iguy

Anyone have an idea where to get OR decals for the bike?  I tried the AB Decals (Knight) that is on the OR site.  I ordered 3 months ago and can't get any feed back from them.  I tried their info e-mail on the site, and the e-mail that the paypal went to.  There is no phone number or address on the site.  Is there a reliable place to get OR decals and others?

Thanks.

Anyone have an idea where to get OR decals for the bike?  I tried the AB Decals (Knight) that is on the OR site.  I ordered 3 months ago and can't get any feed back from them.  I tried their info e-mail on the site, and the e-mail that the paypal went to.  There is no phone number or address on the site.  Is there a reliable place to get OR decals and others?

Thanks.

Hopefully he sees this and it was just an oversight. 

Wait, is this another instance of the sticker guy disappearing?

I ordered 2 months ago as well. Even messaged QuikAccord to find out status... Recently, he finally responded and sent the stickers.   He said he had some issues with his equipment temporarily and was involved in a motorcycle accident which put him behind.  

I was worried, but he has since sent them out so I don't think he disappeared but just had some personal things that put him behind. 

Edited by DerekClouser

what do these run?  I'm trying to decide what color will look best on the big kat when I'm done painting it.

Because I know you're all on the edge of your seats, it's "banner red" and flat black.  I'm trying to use the flat black to minimize some of the "portly" proportions of the body work.  Mostly the front fender and side pieces on the tail, but also the lower portion of the tank that the bodywork is intended to cover.

I was chosen to participate in a hit and run accident against my will. I'm good except for a few bruises and for minor road rash. Bike needs almost $2000 in repairs, helmet is toast, and my leather jacket looks like crap now.

I was chosen to participate in a hit and run accident against my will. I'm good except for a few bruises and for minor road rash. Bike needs almost $2000 in repairs, helmet is toast, and my leather jacket looks like crap now.

Sucks, I hope you get the bike on the road this season. Or, you could get a new bike and put this one on the track!

That sucks ass. I like to believe there's a special place in hell for people who hit bicyclists and motorcyclists and leave the scene.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd now I feel like crap. Same thing with me...ordered a couple decals and paid for them almost 2 months ago and order status has always been "Awaiting Fulfillment." Tried sending a message 3 times over the past few weeks through the "Contact Us" page with no response....only to see that this guy has been in a bike accident. Sorry to hear man. Hopefully my order will go through soon.

Edited by DreamNofR1

I think you mean "looks totally legit now," but hopefully the jacket took the worst of it.

I had no idea these existed!  I just orderd some but after adding to cart, the "checkout with paypal" button give an error when clicked.  However, after proceeding through the checkout process and confirming the shipping address, I was able to choose paypal as the payment option.  Just wanted to give a heads up on that little issue.  Now I can't wait to get them! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...