Moto Guzzi Owners?

sporttour

When I bought my Victory, my intent was to find a California. I just simply could not find a dealer in Ohio. There are only a handful listed and none if them had them in stock (looking to purchase new). They all wanted me to order one (one was near Wooster, the other Toledo). I just am not willing to order something on which I've never laid eyes. Now I'm seeing the 2014 California and really would love to own it. But alas, the victory has everything I want and need.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased a 2014 Moto Guzzi Norge to replace/supplement my Honda ST1100.  Who else has a Guzzi?  What do you have?

I have a V7 Stone that I bought last June, used primarily for commuting and running around town (which it does wonderfully).  Assuming no unexpected craziness happens between now and the 17th, I'll be finding out how it does on an all-day EPIC ride.  I have only a few of pictures of it, this one is from last September, taken at Country Maid in Richfield...

2013-09-25174725_zpsfd63332f.jpg

When I bought my Victory, my intent was to find a California. I just simply could not find a dealer in Ohio. There are only a handful listed and none if them had them in stock (looking to purchase new). They all wanted me to order one (one was near Wooster, the other Toledo). I just am not willing to order something on which I've never laid eyes. Now I'm seeing the 2014 California and really would love to own it. But alas, the victory has everything I want and need.

C-bus, I was just in ClevelandMoto's Lakewood store yesterday (5/8) and they have two Californias on the floor (one black and one white) and they are damn pretty in person.  That said, I suppose geography doesn't exactly make Lakewood a more convenient option for you.