Wayne National Forest 4/26/14

M_Quick

Steve and I are headed down just for Saturday ride. Anyone that wants to come see the new, improved, and was already high dollar Renegade 1000 X xc In action! We will most likey park at P3 since no camper bubbies are going...

sent using tappetalk!

Won't be happening for me, my brake parts haven't even left ILL yet. Looks like I wont even have them till Monday, I will never order from RidersNeeds again no matter how cheap the price. Have fun be sure to post a pic of the hole or holes Steve get stuck in ..LOL

• Upvote 1

He was chasing the ever elusive ghost pussy.

Ahh he's living the dream, or is that just dreaming!

Gps tag where he flings all the parts Mick..lol

Lol I sure will!  Was the bag deal the 1st time he road with you guys? First impressions are a mutha...

Tell him to upload pictures from your cell phone you have to go to the full site, (button bottom of each page) hit post and then select advanced options. There is a button to select pictures right below the text box.

I would but he should be able to read this at least, lol. And I told him to use the tapatalk app, makes it much more easier if you ask me. 

Today was great! Trails were sweet, no dust and not as muddy as I would have thought with all the rain Friday and Saturday morning. In fact wth happened to the mile of mud near Williams on the main corridor? I was wasn't mad it was gone, but Steve was highly disappointed. My chain became loose as hell, but was able to adjust it 2 clicks at Williams. Road there hoping to find a 21mm socket, but no such luck. I was able to make due with my 12" crecent wrench.

Posted Image

sent using tappetalk!

• Upvote 1