Moto Series Round 1 May 2-4

TRMN8TR

It's that time of year. The first round is less than 2 weeks away. Who's in? Who's out? Who's waiting on their suspension? Who's not racing because they fucking knocked their wife up and she's due in the middle of race season?

I'm in like Flynn. Probably won't be doing the Friday trackday but I'll be there Saturday and racing Sunday. I'll be doing the 600 sprints, and either the 750 GT or Mini 20 or both?

• Upvote 1

Would like to make this my first track day, but got no way (other then riding) to get the bike out there. Not a problem to do so, but then have no way of bringing any tools, food, water, etc. Anyone got any suggestions?

Would like to make this my first track day, but got no way (other then riding) to get the bike out there. Not a problem to do so, but then have no way of bringing any tools, food, water, etc. Anyone got any suggestions?

Drop the stuff off with me and I'll bring it to the track.  I don't have much room when everything is loaded up, but I can get it there.  Don't worry about tools except for bike specific stuff.

Saturday track day for me.  Thinking about getting my race license this season.

Do race school, even if you don't intend on racing right off the bat it is still a good experience and might give some valuable input.

I would like to thank the future 2014 Motoseries 600 expert champion for doing what he does, for getting me in the twin superbike race

I think everyone knows him......I hope I'm not starting any trouble, cant wait to watch the 600 race!!!

You are welcome :)  :eatdrink:

Edited by blue03636
  • Upvote 1