FS - 2003 Honda VFR 800

rubbersidedown

The Honda VFR is arguably the best sport touring bike available. The best blend of sport and comfort!

“the embodiment of the perfect all-arounder. It's a motorcycle capable of entertaining sporting behavior, yet one that's also comfortable, reliable and so utterly unassuming that you might be lead to believe this whole two-wheeling thing is easy.”

-Motorcyclist Magazine 2002

My VFR has 47,000mi. It has been meticulously maintained and garage kept. It looks good and runs great! It has been adult ridden and has a clean title. Some scuffs on left side, pics available.

$3000 OBO.

Pics coming here soon see CL for now.

Extra features include:

LED light kit

Rear tire hugger

Fender Eliminator

Bikez.com rating

http://www.bikez.com/rating/honda_vfr_800_vtec_2003.php

CL Add:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/4435009612.html

Not sure I agree with the statement......"The Honda VFR is arguably the best sport touring bike available. The best blend of sport and comfort!" However it is still pretty damn good when compared to the latest offerings out there, beautiful bike and GLWS!!!

Ok I kinda want to sell the bandit now after a few youtube videos. Not sure how the stock cans sound but when the v tec kicks in with a set of devil or Leo vince pipes....Holy boner...but something tells me I'll miss the huge pile of torque low and midrange that the bandit has....