Bad things never happen in Ashtabula

speedytriple

A man was shot by his son in church last year, we're still right around 1 murder per year on average, depending on when you start counting, and most of those are spouses.

I'd still have no worries umbrella dancing down station Avenue (widely regarded as the most dangerous part of the city) at 3 am in a pink tutu.

Edited by magley64

Well that's over the average in one day. Two dead and one still in critical condition. I have been on high alert since I read about this gang being more active near my work. They are known for random violence and attack in groups of 4-10 people. All the trained elbows in the world  are not going to help with that many people coming at you at once with weapons. 

heroin distribution and use is creeping up around NE ohio in a bad way (lake county, ashtabula county, geauga county).  the weird economy is not helping, but its mostly the delicious delicious heroin.

heroin distribution and use is creeping up around NE ohio in a bad way (lake county, ashtabula county, geauga county).  the weird economy is not helping, but its mostly the delicious delicious heroin.

Meth is the big drug up this way...

There were 2 big meth raids up here recently.

• Upvote 1