I got the MGW Sight Pro Installation tool

myhondas

So I decided I own enough guns that I need a sight pusher/installation tool.

I searched the web and found that the MGW was the highest rated unit out there....rated as a professional gunsmith and armorer’s tool.

Right  now, I have the setup for :   Springfield XD & XDs;   Ruger LCP, LC9;  ,Glock (all);    Colt 1911, Sig 1911, Bersa Thunder 9;   , S&W M&P,    S&W M&P Shield;   Sig P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P239; 

I will be adding more later….Additional available tool sets are for the following guns:  Beretta 92/96;  Beretta Cougar, PX4;  Bersa BP9, BP40;  Colt Mustang;  FN;  Glock 42;  HK USP, P2000, P30, P45;  Ruger SR9, SR9C,SR40, SR40C, SR45;  S&W 3rd Gen 9mm; 

I am setting up a regular service of removing/installing front  & rear sights for $25 per sight or both for $40 plus the cost of the sights if you do not furnish them and turn around in one to two days. Shipping at actual costs if you can’t come to me. My shop is in South Euclid. 216-297-2977  I have been using the williams firesights and I can also get the Dawson Precision sight sets in or the Tru-Glo.

Anyone interested can also contact me here on OR

I am charging $25 per sight or both for $40

Pushing a sight @ $12.50

Edited by myhondas

Do you have their dedicated unit or the sight pro with the slide blocks for the glock & sig? I was really impressed with the quality and heaftyness of this unit over anything else out there.  Check out this video on the unit....

Just put the new Williams fiber optic Fire Sights in the Ruger LC9.  This unit is a total breeze to remove and install sights. Total time from start to finish was about 10-15 minutes on the front. Majority of the time was tweaking the front sight to be perfectly centered on the slide by using a digital micrometer.

post-12989-0-01304300-1398110590_thumb.j

post-12989-0-51280200-1398110606_thumb.j

post-12989-0-77343500-1398110617_thumb.j

post-12989-0-86034600-1398110626_thumb.j

How lucky are you the slide comes off your lc9. I sent mine back three times to ruger for it breaking and the slide not coming off the gun, and the front sight falling off at the range. They "fixed" it each time just to have it break again. I asked for a new gun and they said to send it back they would "fix" it they made it work and I promptly sold it. I replaced it with a xds9mm a bit heavier then the lc9 but I am much happier with it. WHat rear sight would you guys suggest for the xds the front is fiber optic the back is not. 

I have a Springfield XDs 45 myself. Right now, I am looking at the Williams Fire Sight or the Dawson when it is released this year to put on it. All of my CCW guns also have Crimson Trace Lasers on them. Sights on the guns are for target shooting. Sorry to hear about your LC9 problems. Mine is fully operational and I actually prefer it to the M&P9 Shield or the XDs45 because of the size and lightness. Also, last time at the range, it gave me my tightest shot groupings.

Mine shot great, an was a breeze to carry but i just got tired of not being able to take it apart to clean it. I might replace both my front and rear sights on the xds. I like a 6 oclock pattern, the xds has a hold over front sight. Been looking at the tru glo tritium fiber optic ones they offer a 6 oclock pattern and have both fiber optic and tritium.

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/sights/sight-sets/t-f-o-green-frt-rear-glock-20-21-29-30-31-32-37-sku902000084-23159-45937.aspx?cm_mmc=cse-_-Itwine-_-shopping-_-902-000-084&gdftrk=gdfV21820_a_7c187_a_7c1021_a_7c902000084_d_902000093_d_10597

Edited by speedytriple

I don't see anything for the XDS, just for the XD which is different I believe. The sight pro tool has a different slide adapter for them, although the dovetails for the sights may be the same & inter-changable. Those are nice sights even if they are a bit pricy. It also looks like the mfg doesn't allow any price discounting since every web site has them for $89.99

Edited by myhondas

• 1 month later...

just an update for all the OR people that may want to use my services.....

I have received the slide adapters for the additional guns.....

Beretta Cougar, PX4

Colt Mustang

Glock 42

P2000, P30, P45

Ruger SR9, SR9C,SR40, SR40C, SR45

S&W 3rd Gen 9mm

Bodyguard 380

I am  also offering a 10% discount for OR members.