greenhorn in west central area

kiloharris

What's up all? New guy here. New to the forum and this is my first season on a street bike as well. I am pretty lonely in my area as far as riding buddies go. I work often and work long hours, so its hard to hook up with the few guys I do know. Also, most of my friends are pussies and would get on a bike to pose for a picture, much less actually ride one. Since I'm pretty close to nowhere and most guys around the area are hardcore do or die Harley guys, since I'm on a sportsbike, I don't get often get acknowledged. So.. Who near me that is trying to meet up?

May 17 is the epic ride. People from all over the state and some from other states will be converging on the meet spot for a ride and meet and greet. I'll be trailering down with a friend because it's just too much freeway down and back for me.

Snot and I have hosted a Piqua DairyQueen meet and ride before, and we may do that again once the Thursday night carshows start back up at DQ this year.  The route isn't all that great since the good twisties are somewhat divided around Miami County, but I tried to squeeze in as many as I could without making it an all day affair.   Just keep your eyes peeled in the Rides/Events section for local get togethers.  Her and I plan to take in more trackdays this year, so our street riding "may" dwindle a little bit :D

Hey there :-) are you by Columbus? I'm off most weekends and would live to ride sometime.

I'm not very close to Columbus. But its not too far of a ride, I'm down for a meet up. Its about an hour away depending on what side of the city you live on.

Somwthing I like to tell a newbie wanting to hit the epic ride. Go to youtube and searck ohio riders then check out the 2012 dream ride and the 2013 epic ride videos. Will kinda give you a feeler of what to look forward to. Plus doc puts together a great video along with dizzle dan and I am sure I am missing one.

Somwthing I like to tell a newbie wanting to hit the epic ride. Go to youtube and searck ohio riders then check out the 2012 dream ride and the 2013 epic ride videos. Will kinda give you a feeler of what to look forward to. Plus doc puts together a great video along with dizzle dan and I am sure I am missing one.

Cool. Thanks.