2014 Epic Ride meet up for SWOhioans - NOW MAY 18TH!

Helmutt

EPIC RIDE IS MOVED TO MAY 18TH! Same plan, new day

Western and Southwestern Ohioans, let's meet at Competition Accessories May 18th between 7-730am and then head down the street to Shell gas station ( corner of Leffel Ln and Limestone St/Rt72 ) @ 730ish a.m. to pound coffee, and fuel up before heading towards Logan by 8am SHARP. We will be sure to check back at Comp for anyone that may have been running late before rolling eastward towards Columbus

GPS estimates a 1-1/2hr slab ride to the meet spot, so 2 hrs should give us plenty of cushion to be on time

Competition Accessories

343 W Leffel Lane

Springfield, OH 45506

There are a couple riders meeting our group south of Columbus at

GetGo Fuel Station, 3765 S Hamilton Rd, Groveport, OH 43125

So, for other riders not from our side of Ohio that want to meet up, hopefully this secondary meet locale will entice more to join us.

PLEASE chime in here if you're planning to join us so we'll get an idea of who to expect. I'll continue to modify this post to compile the roster.

So far the CompAcc meet group is...

Me

Snot

shadyone

hahafzr - possibly a couple tag-a-long-future-OR-members

Dubie - possibly a couple tag-a-long-future-OR-members

Tigerpaw

cptchaos

Meeting our group in route @ Groveport about 9am

Calinazaret

Rollnhot

Edited by Hellmutt

Yes it does, but it is worth it. Are you going? You could meet us first then ride to Springfield together.

Yes I'm going but I'll be trucking down to junction City Friday night. (Right off 668 were the GF parents live.) Then riding to Logan Saturday for the ride.

Really you didnt feel like a rebel?

Honestly, at the time...I thought we were gonna get caught for sure.

I just have a crappy memory, and had brain dumped that part of the trip.

Hope you guys all have a great time.  The odds of me getting of work are looking slimmer every day.  May is when we usually have some heavy stuff going on.  Maybe I can make the fall ride, or some smaller ones throughout the year.