New ride!

Ryan_c_F

Does there happen to be some small scratches on one of the sides of the motor and bar end?  If so, that's my old bike.  Had a hot pavement incident in while on the center stand.  I did the exact same mods on my old 05.

Edited by Ron505

Does there happen to be some small scratches on one of the sides of the motor and bar end?  If so, that's my old bike.  Had a hot pavement incident in while on the center stand.  I did the exact same mods on my old 05.

I didn't see any, to be honest.

Did you sell yours to J&J Motors? That's what was marked on prior owner from title.

Edited by Ryan_c_F

Nice bikes, I have the same slip on for mine.

It sounds so ANGRY.

Do you know of a can that might give a deeper, more subdued tone? This bike will be doing light touring duty and I'd like something a smidge quieter.

Sweet ride.

Thanks dude. How's that V65 project coming?

It sounds so ANGRY.

Do you know of a can that might give a deeper, more subdued tone? This bike will be doing light touring duty and I'd like something a smidge quieter.

Thanks dude. How's that V65 project coming?

Ended up selling it to my neighbor for an engine swap and spare parts. It will live on in a beautifully preserved bike with a bad motor.

• Upvote 1

Ended up selling it to my neighbor for an engine swap and spare parts. It will live on in a beautifully preserved bike with a bad motor.

Glad to hear it.

I always wanted one of those things, and now I can say that I:

1) have owned a legitimate dream bike, and

2) now know better than to try to acquire dream vehicles in the future.

• Upvote 1

I didn't see any, to be honest.

Did you sell yours to J&J Motors? That's what was marked on prior owner from title.

I sold mine about 3-4 years ago to a guy around Grove City I believe.  He had it up for sale after he had it for only 1 or 2 years.

i put the frame sliders (engine guards) on, integrated tail light, and Zero Gravity double bubble windshield.

post-13259-0-67486100-1393355543_thumb.j

Edited by Ron505

I sold mine about 3-4 years ago to a guy around Grove City I believe.  He had it up for sale after he had it for only 1 or 2 years.

i put the frame sliders (engine guards) on, integrated tail light, and Zero Gravity double bubble windshield.

If you still have the VIN I'll compare it for you.

...how often did you change your oil? lol.

My gytr slip on resides on my garage wall and generally only gets used for track days. I have a Leo Vince sbk on it right now, and it's not bad at all. Truthfully, I keep the stock muffler on it 9 times out of 10. The bike runs fantastic with the ivans jet kit and the stock muffler. It runs even better with the Leo Vince.

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

If you still have the VIN I'll compare it for you.

...how often did you change your oil? lol.

Lol, about every 2000-2500 miles.  I bought it with just under 5k miles and sold it with around 14k on it.  Can't find my old paperwork, but it was always a great bike.  No issues.  I'll definitely have another someday.