Cleveland Motorcycle Show 2014

Casper

For those of you without a Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Leadership I can understand the lack of detail orientation when it comes to planning something. Contrary to belief, US is not a number and thus does nothing to help in giving the establishment an educated head count to get a correct answer from them

:D

See post #102 or were you just too lazy to read page 6.

I'm still disappointed.

Brew kettle does not do reservations. Just checked. So fatheads or scoundrels?

Just got your message. I'd say check Fat Heads first then Scoundrels. The only other place I know of in Berea is Rivals but I've never actually been there

Ok so we set on brew garden? They don't take reservations but when I spoke to them they said a group of 20 would be ok and would take 30 mins to seat and we could wait at the bar till seated. If this sounds good to everyone lets get a time set.

link:http://www.brewgarden.com/index.html

Intent is to be there by 2 ish. You local fuckers can go to the range any time however can only hang with the Cbus folks on occasions. Mike needs to stop his shenanigans and get errbody to the show and after party as a group like we used to when Fonz spearheaded it

Intent is to be there by 2 ish. You local fuckers can go to the range any time however can only hang with the Cbus folks on occasions. Mike needs to stop his shenanigans and get errbody to the show and after party as a group like we used to when Fonz spearheaded it

Ok, that works for me. I'll see you guys at 1400. You're right, the range can wait.