Cleveland Motorcycle Show 2014

Casper

I'm a maybe. Do we know where we will be drinking after? Are people going to be getting a hotel again this year.

someone didnt read all the post :nono:  no offical drinky party this year Ben will be on a family oriented visit with Mini Him :D

Edited by 2talltim

We could do a meet at a family friendly place and still do the drinky party. We could do fat heads or berea brewing company, both would be fine for kids and still have a great beer selection. 

Edit: fat heads would have hotels pretty close by, berea brewing co. would be a few miles to hotels on bagley rd. If I can talk the wife into going this year we could drive a few people in the suv if they wanted a ride to the hotels. 

Edited by speedytriple

someone didnt read all the post :nono:  no offical drinky party this year Ben will be on a family oriented visit with Mini Him :D

That doesn't mean the rest of us won't old man. We don't need Ben to drink, though it's fun we he does lol. You've been here long enough to know ORDN will find a way to come together and throw down

We could do a meet at a family friendly place and still do the drinky party. We could do fat heads or berea brewing company, both would be fine for kids and still have a great beer selection. 

Edit: fat heads would have hotels pretty close by, berea brewing co. would be a few miles to hotels on bagley rd. If I can talk the wife into going this year we could drive a few people in the suv if they wanted a ride to the hotels. 

Does Fat Heads have a party room that can be reserved? Otherwise I'd rule them out because the wait is always ridiculous and their service makes it even worse

• Upvote 1

We could do the fatheads on sheldon road it's the tap house where they make the beer. They opened a restaurant there also. The tap house is right by the IX center also like 5 mins away. You c-bus people want me to see if we can reserve a block here or find someplace else? There is a small hotel right down the road from the one in North Olmstead. 

if Fat Heads proves to be too difficult due to group size (I just get the feeling it will, I've been there with 12 people and they made it a pain in the ass) there is also Brew Kettle near. I'm not sure what that new tap house is like, I've only seen a few pictures when it first opened though!

Edited by Bad324

Stop by the Thunder Roads booth and ask for Aimee. I'm the Columbus Area Manager for the magazine and would love to get involved with your group.  

Will do.  I hope someone will have a 500F/S/X set at the show - I'd like to see the mid-sized market expand.

• Upvote 1

I just want to find a helmet with a shell size that is smaller than my current Bell. Hoping to find a scorpion I like. My old exo400 was great, but feels too snug now...

I just got this in an email from Honda Marysville Motorsports:  All in-stock Scorpion helmets have dropped in price and start as low as $19.99.  Regularly $180.00 - $249.95. http://www.hondamotorsports.net/default.asp.  They are great people out there :)

• 4 weeks later...

oh snap it's what's his face

maybe i'll see you there nivin    hope all is well up in wherever the hell you are now

if i make it there, and i see you there, i will come and hug you in a totally non gay way, coz i am  always thankful for the track day you took me :D