Supermoto Pilots Check In..

tklatti

Need some fellow supermotos that want to join in a ride. Post up. What you got? If there's enough we can plan a gtg. Most likely close to canton,Salem,Beloit,Sebring,alliance,Deerfield,Atwater,Randolph areas. Just to name a few.

• 2 weeks later...

Need some fellow supermotos that want to join in a ride. Post up. What you got? If there's enough we can plan a gtg. Most likely close to canton,Salem,Beloit,Sebring,alliance,Deerfield,Atwater,Randolph areas. Just to name a few.

You could come down my way next year there is 4 or 5 of us that ride on Sunday's. I'm only maybe 1hr or 1hr 15min south of you.

• 4 months later...

I plan to race my CRF250R in OMRL all year with the intention of winning SM Expert.

Please come try to stop me as the more bikes on the grid the better.  We normally have 5-8 bikes which is fun.  10+ is even more fun.

My profile pic is me at PIRC (Beaver Run) Wilson circuit.

• 1 month later...

I will be running a race or two at circleville in OMRL.

I will for sure be racing my mini in F2 I think... But may also attempt a race on my big bike (rmz450) once I get it dialed.