How Many Dual Sport Riders Do We Have Here?

Casper

I have a 2011 Husky TE310 but I think I'm gonna sell it and get a DRZ. I want something I can carry some luggage and put a much bigger tank on.

I'm game for a ride as long as there isn't a lot of slabbing...my bike is geared pretty low.

I sold my DR650 a couple years back, and the Vee last year. Looking to get a smaller DS like a WR250R or KLX250S. I'd like to start getting some more rides together. I always had a blast, but went so rarely I couldn't justify keeping the DR. How many would be interested in a monthly dual sport ride?

• 3 weeks later...

Last ride a friend put together. No single track. KLR friendly.

Do you want single track?   :) I don't seem to make it on here that much anymore so email or call me if you want some help getting something together. ;)

Edited by buildit

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess I'm getting serious about trading the Dl1000 in on a Super Tenre. That also means I want to sell the 426 as I just don't ride it anymore. It's plated and street titled but is a straight MX motorcycle. Finding someone crazy enough or good enough to really ride it just takes so much time. But that would take me down to an S10, 950SE and KLR650 mudder. :)

I SO want to ride a Super Tenere to see if I'll like it as much as I think I will.

Well, I'm lucky enough to have several friends with them. So I had a chance to ride one for 21 miles or so. Very nice and a good feel. I'm tall so the big bikes speak to me. :)

Well, I'm lucky enough to have several friends with them. So I had a chance to ride one for 21 miles or so. Very nice and a good feel. I'm tall so the big bikes speak to me. :)

New 1000 Strom coming out looks nice too, but I feel ya on the Tenere for sure.