6x10 Enclosed Trailer

rsvRidr

Work,health,family has not allowed us to use it as much as I had hoped. Its currently being used as a garage for the quad.

Particulars-

tires&wheels including spare/ez lube hubs and brakes all less than 3k miles.

-can be set up for one or two bikes with Baxley sport chocks and e-track

-shelves and cabinet in front for gear/tools

-non slip painted floor

$1500 without chocks

$1800 with chocks

obo and/or sig pistols in 45acp or colts in 10mm may be considered

post-972-13690979776806_thumb.jpg

post-972-13690979777069_thumb.jpg

post-972-13690979777363_thumb.jpg

post-972-13690979777546_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

'You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

i keep getting this message ^^ when i try to attach them. i can see them in my -manage attachments- on  my profile page but am not computer savvy enough to get them to show up in this thread again. I will grab some pics tonight on my cell and load them up. Right now it is being used in my driveway as a quad /hunting shed for a friend.

6x10white, non v nose, older enclosed with cabinet and shelves in front. has E track down floor sides and down the middle and flush mount floor anchors for either Baxley chock attachment or eye bolts for simple securing of 2 bikes. work great for 2 sportbikes but also was able to get my St1300 (bags removed)  and the wife's tuono in with no issues.

as someone who has bought both a trailer and a baxley chock from this upstanding gentleman, I'm willing to bet these are in minty condition!

Thanks for the props Bad, but this time unfortunately it is not mint shape but far from abused or Pos. either.

It was a construction trailer at some point but I cleaned her up and installed the e track/ shelves /cabinet / Baxley chocks and electric brakes for hauling our bikes to track days and on vacations.

Would make someone a nice enclosed trailer for sure. I have cut down aluminum ramp for the trailer that I will through in also

699ed67e68ec391c2066cd946decff56.jpg64e9ccde23c93a424e6c3f5816e5c760.jpg

Sent from [emoji631] on my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for the Baxley?

$125 ea.

small parts of the powder coating around the bottom edge and bolt holes has started to lift up/come off as they have been used for several years both in trailer and as paddock stands.

I will get some pics up tomorrow and start a new thread.

Sent from [emoji631] on my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had him check the post. He wants a drop down rear door.

I Tried! :D

I actually prefer barn doors...   the ramp doors require so much more space to open, and take up all that space all day long.

I wish I could rationalize an enclosed trailer.  Looked at a house with a second garage AND a shed last week :D